Most in their childhood had some time dreamed a fairy room in a loft. Some were lucky and had, while others think to get it. If you are one of those who like to sleep in a warm & cozy space such as the attic and of course you have one, it’s time to use it.
You have wooden ceiling, can be all-white, are spacious and fit all the essentials. Surely there is a convenient way to decorate it in order to bring it to you and be your personal retreat.
- If your loft is small then the white is the right color to “grow” your space.
- Take advantage of every corner for practical and decorative purposes.
- Wood makes it look familiar attic giving a county feel.
- The minimalist style is great for a bedroom in the attic.
- Do not be afraid to put color, enough to combine well with materials that are made the loft.
Images via: Pinterest