Impressive DIY stone flower – vegetable beds that you can make easy yourself
Flower and vegetable beds can easily be made, once you know where to do them, what kind of plants to plant and of course what material will be used for the edging. And although there are many alternatives to edging, it can never be wrong to choose stones. So today, we want to show you how you can easily make impressive stone beds for your flowers and vegetables.
50 DIY Stone flower beds and rock gardens that will boost your garden
First of all, there are no rules about what kind of stones to use, because you can use all types and sizes. Arrange them around a flower- vegetable bed in a line, or maybe even try making a raised vegetable bed. Here’s what you should do:
- Mark the flowerbed around the perimeter that you will do.
- Then dig a ditch larger than the stones and deeper.
- Fill with gravel and then add sand.
- Now it’s time to set the first set of stones together.
- Set the second and subsequent stones to the top.
- Fill the flower – vegetable bed with soil and plenty of peat so that it can drain easily.
And now see some amazing stone flower – vegetable beds that you can get inspired by.