Decorated dishes are a good option to give way to our wall decoration. Perhaps most commonly used in kitchens and dining rooms but as we will see here can also be used in any other room of the house. And as we can choose different types of dishes with very different ornamentations as we can include them in virtually any decorative style.
14 Super diy decorating ideas from driftwood
- The arrangement of the dishes is as important as their stamping or coloring.
- We can also opt for a symmetrical arrangement.
- When we group different colors we can choose to place them in a more traditional way. It is a good idea for a space where neutral colors predominate.
- Bold or shocking designs can act as a focal point.
- An elegant dining room needs some dishes at its height and with a symmetrical layout.
- Vintage and white plates to finish off shabby chic decor.
- Sometimes we just need to peek into our pantry and see all those dishes that have been orphaned.
- Fantastic and colorful collection to revitalize an excessively flat decoration.
[…] Meet our super selection of 59 photos decorating with dishes on the wall. Get inspired.The decorative plate is a very old way of decorating the wall. Today still are very used to change the look of a room and found object of desire. A range of different colors, patterns and shapes. In addition, installation is super fast and can easily replace traditional frames with frames – the result is amazing with a beautiful composition of different dishes. […]
Comments are closed.