Ideas to give liveliness and joy in your home this summer
The relaxed mood of summer and the nature of Traveler, can obtain the form at home through decoration. Lightly fabrics, seasonal things, colors and much more objects occupy the interiors and exteriors of the house giving this vitality and positive energy. Even if the budget is limited there are countless solutions that are “hidden” in small bazaars, shops and department stores stock with economic proposals. To activate your imagination for more inspiration, check out some ideas for the living room up to the terrace, you can immediately apply in practice.
- Decorate on sea theme.
- Compose an exotic deco terrace table to surprise your guests.
- Add color in the kitchen with ceramic utensils.
- Make yourself a repellent for mosquitoes while decorating the table on the terrace. Fill a jar with water, lemon slices, rosemary ten drops of lavender essential oil. On top place a tea light and ready.
- Give liveliness to a small balcony with colorful pillows.
- Choose linens in vibrant colors for the bed. You can sew and tassels at the ends for boho style.
- Create a wall hanging with colorful sticks you can dye them and yourself.
- Choose decorative pillows with colorful prints.
- Decorate with rustic mood the coffee table.
- Convert a pineapple in the most tropical vase for flowers.
- Hang small pots in boho macrame.
- Get with floor lights for romantic atmosphere on the balcony.
- Choose pots in ethnic style.
- Hang on the wall a ceramic fish.