Christmas decor: 12 last minute tips
Few days left and Christmas will be a fact. The sweet await for the day intensifies as 25th December getting closer, the mood and festive atmosphere climbs slowly to the zenith. I am sure that most of you have already graced the Christmas tree, but even if you have not I have your solution.
Small last minute tips for busy, will give to any space Christmas atmosphere imposed by days. Even though you have graced some of the following ideas you may find interesting for a little more magic.
- Fill a basket with some Christmas balls, candles and mistletoe on the coffee table.
- Make a Dreamcatcher with Christmas ornaments.
- Fill the jars with bare branches and put a few ornaments and a candle and your Christmas corner is ready.
- Graceful forms for cookies transformed into original ornaments.
- Fill jars with some Christmas lights and put them in a corner. The atmosphere of the place will change immediately.
- DIY garlands of paper for a small window. Nice idea for the nursery.
- Christmas flowers conceal Christmas overalls.