Modify the size of your space with color
If the ceiling is too low
- paint vertical stripes
- Or use bright white that creates a sense of growth
If you wish to “grow” your space
- Use soft colors and not make big differences.
- draw an exterior landscape on the wall, that will help the walls look wider
If you want to widen a narrow space
- Use lighter shades for the long edges of space and dark shades for narrow.
If you want to “shorten” your space
- Use dark, warm colors and create great contrasts.
- create on your wall a large window and paint it in color with strong contrast from the rest.
If you want your space to look more closely
- Use darker shades for the long edges of space and pale-bright shades for narrow