You can call the house lobby the business card of your home. This area of your home gives you the opportunity to show your guests your personality, your gout and preferences. So the style of furnishing your hall is important and it should not be left to chance. How to create beautiful effects? Are there basic principles for a good home fitting? The shape and dimensions of this important area of your home are very varied, the important thing is to use them optimally and show them off.
Here are some tips:
- If your home entrance hall is long and narrow: in general there are spaces in which there is a lack of light. So, your main mission here would be to think about increasing it, using select lighting fixtures. It is also about not limiting the passage. The furniture should be rather minimalist style, not to take up space. The furniture of capital importance is that to put all your shoes and the coat hanger.
- If your entrance hall leads into your living room (in the case of open space), you should organize the first as a multifunctional space – a little entrance with wardrobe, a little transition area, where you could also organize a few Elements of the stay. But the furniture should fit naturally into this space without overloading it. Think of the hanging furniture and shelves that you will have at several levels.
- When it comes to a delimited space with doors you have the classic rectangular shaped hallway case and you have the option of using multiple corners to install furniture or shelves that will make your life easier.
- If your apartment or your house allows it, think also of an entrance hall without furniture! But yes, it is possible, you just need to consider your lifestyle and your habits. It depends mainly on the number of pieces you have available. You can install just a few hooks of original shape, taking into account the style of setting and the atmosphere you wish to create. For shoes, there are tiny furniture. It is a minimalist style that is always in vogue! Instead of furniture you can dispose of plants or art objects. A mirror in an original and attractive shape (like, for example, irregular edges or broken effects) is a timely choice. In front of it you can put a beautiful work of art. So your entrance hall will be a room that will make a striking first impression.
- Classic style fixtures are always a class choice! Floor lamps or table lamps can nicely decorate your entrance hall and create remarkable light effects. Such a lamp can determine the style in this space and make it really special! Suspensions are not a good choice for entry, where you are often in a hurry and you risk bumping your head. Opt for the original ceiling lights only if your ceiling is perfect. If you do not, you may draw visitors’ attention to imperfections.