DIY: Great ideas to Wrap your Christmas gifts
Christmas is undoubtedly a time when gifts have a field day. Most pay attention to children and toys that make them particularly cheerful, but the fact is that adults when the holidays come steal something from childhood and the magical spirit that prevails. The gifts then give joy to everyone and time tearing the wrapper will be able to give joy for the sender and the recipient.
How to treat this year different gifts that will make your loved ones? So if you fancy wrap yourself gifts and give it your own touch to the wrapper.
- Mistletoe is always a good solution to complete the package.
- Wrapping paper with two sides
- Write your wishes on the packet and the recipient’s name.
- Instead ribbon use small ornaments and stickers.
- lollipops are always a very good solution …
- Write your wishes on tags and tie them together with ribbon.
- If you have time and mood the packaging can become handicraft
- Original idea for wrapping. Take paper from old books and newspapers and wrap holiday gifts
Images via pinterest