Creative Wall Art ideas for children’s rooms
The design of a child’s room is not easy at all. This is a place that must radiate peace and pushes the creativity of the child, for “this you need to muster all your imagination. The walls due to their large surface can be converted into works of art, or even in the production tools. Use upholstery, special paints and techniques for a dream nursery.
- An “Educational” wall with colorful patterns that form the world map.
- A wall full of cheerful colors.
- A girly wallpaper completes the decor.
- The ultimate pink, they love most girls with a painted tree.
- Convert with special paint one wall as blackboard and let your child create freely.
- Pink Owls stickers add an artistic touch to the design.
Images via: Pinterest