Abstractive Christmas decoration ideas
A different approach to the Christmas atmosphere.
Green, red, gold and silver are eminently Christmas colors. What would you say for an alternative approach to Christmas decorating? You may limit the stylish combination of black and white and a few shades of pale brown; Let your imagination a little more freedom this Christmas and give another dimension to the Christmas atmosphere. Here are some ideas and hopefully, just the beginning.
- Nordic décor with distinctive and original Christmas touches.
- You do not have your tree to be huge enough to somehow getting your attention, as the tiny tree image that gives a bit of color in the white space.
- A large, natural branch can take the place of the tree in a rustic, alternative version.
- You too can make your own star for your living room and to decorate with little lights, like in the picture.
- Ornaments in pastel shades and a straw basket to accommodate a sweet Christmas tree.
- Balls of string, a metal star and an alternative manger give a distinctive touch of Christmas.
Images via: Pinterest